Efficient and effective preventive and corrective maintenance of technical devices and systems in oil industry, construction of process systems and pipelines, as well as the production of parts and equipment for oil industry and associated industries.
In the period of five years NAFTAGAS-Tehnicki servisi is going to become a flexible, market-oriented, profitable organisation, recognisable by its quality, deadlines and prices to the customers in the domestic and international market, primarily in the oil industry, but in other industrial sectors as well.
The management and staff of NAFTAGAS-Tehnicki servisi base their work on the elements of the Code of Values of its founder, NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad, which involves:
Expertise – gaining up-to-date knowledge with the aim of constant professional development and the ability to implement it in a relevant business process.
Initiative and responsibility – finding and suggesting new solutions both in the working environment and in the sphere of company interests.
Positivism and cooperation – readiness to participate in multifunctional groups and projects, eagerness to meet the demands of the colleagues in other organisational units and the ability to work in a team.
Collective results – collective effort in achieving a visible and meaningful result, a desire to succeed and provide each other with the assistance needed.
POLICY OF INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- The Integrated Management System (IMS) comprises a quality management system in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard, an environmental management system in line with ISO 14001 and an occupational health and safety management system in line with OHSAS 18001.
- Relying on the latest trends and practices, the management and the staff are focused on constantly improving the quality of their products and services, environmental protection, industrial safety and occupational health and safety.
- In performing our activities, we aim at achieving the expected quality, eliminating accidents, not endangering people`s health and not harming the environment. These are the tasks of all organisation units and are to be carried out within all technological processes, in all production units and offices.
- NAFTAGAS-Tehnicki servisi are committed to providing safe work conditions to its entire staff, as well as to the staff of the subcontractors engaged in our facilities, without anyone being exposed to unjustified risks. We all have to be aware that the technical safety rules must not be violated under any circumstances. A staff member must be familiarised with, trained in and ready to appropriately respond to possible safety-related risks in their workplace.
- A creative approach, different viewpoints, innovative ideas and the energy created by difference in opinion may only benefit our company.
- The legal personality of NAFTAGAS-Tehnicki servisi is determined by a sum of standards, instructions and procedures, which is why they are mandatory for the entire staff.
- The staff must take care of both tangible and intangible assets to the advantage of NAFTAGAS-Tehnicki servisi and its founder.
- Confidential documents must be filed, stored or destroyed only in accordance with the corporate rules of file management or certain statutory rules and standards. Strict adherence to the rules is essential in order to protect the interests of the entire staff and the founder.
- The locations in which we operate are also the area of responsibility of NAFTAGAS-Tehnicki servisi. A successful development of our company contributes to the growth of welfare and job creation, increase in the qualifications and quality of life of the local population.
The staff of NAFTAGAS-Tehnicki servisi comply with the laws and regulatory instruments of the Republic of Serbia, as well as the countries in which they live and work. This Code and the company`s internal documents adhere to the local laws, with which the entire staff must be familiarised.